Doctor insights on:
Can Aspartame Cause Neurological Disorders
Vague : Your question is too vague to make a diagnosis. ...Read more
No: Neurological disorders are usually spontaneous and may not have real etiology so many times. ...Read more
Are tattoos safe heath wise? Do they seep into your skin & cause disease or illnesses? Can they affect neurological disorders? I am wondering. Thanks.
? Safe: I remove tattoos using lasers every day. The ink is located in your dermis about 2mm below the skin. The ink can cause allergic reactions and make immune bumps called granulomas and can get infected. It is in question whether yellow ink is associated with skin cancer. They do not seem to make chronic illness or cause neurological problems. It is possible to get infections if placed unsterile. ...Read more
One month old baby holds breath - seems dazed after but returns to normal. What neurological disorders could cause this?
See doctor : This could be normal periodic infant breathing but if she seems dazed then she should see her doctor. It could be a lot of other things, too many to discuss here. If she has any blue discoloration on face or fingers, or stops breathing for more than 10-15 sec, go to the ER. Consider taking a short video of the episode. May help docs decide what it is. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can liver disease cause neurological disorders?
- Can lupus cause a skin pigmentation disorder?
- Can having depression or bipolar disorder cause you to have a lower iq?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can ptsd cause bipolar disorder?
- Can a hematologic disorder cause itching and burning under skin?
- Can panic disorder without agoraphobia cause seizures?
- Can intermittent explosive disorder be caused by thyroid problems?
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free