Doctor insights on:
Can Arthritis Cause Headaches And Fevers
Yes: Depends on what kind of arthritis you may have. Inflammatory types of arthritis can cause fevers. Headaches are common in all kinds of arthritis usually due to neck problems. Suggest seeing a rheumatologist to determine if you have an inflammatory arthritic condition and possibly a spine specialist to evaluate your neck as well. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Also called cephalalgia, is pain anywhere in the region of the head or neck, & can be a symptom of a number of conditions affecting those areas. It originates from pain-sensitive structures such as cranium, muscles, nerves, vessels, subcutaneous tissues, eyes, ears, sinuses & mucous membranes. It is non-specific symptom & can be primary such as tension ha, or secondary ...Read more
Enlarged lymph nodes in chest. Fatigue. Fever. Night sweats. Swollen and painful joints. Puffy, swollen eyes. Headaches. What could be causing.This.
Possibly: While not all cases of gout cause fever and headaches, it is seen in some patients. This is especially important to note as the "gout" attack may not be gout at all and possibly a infected arthritis or septic (infected) joint. These require medical attention. A headache with gout is generally not associated unless fever is involved. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends : That would depend on what type of "arthritis" you mean. In degenerative arthritis, you would not have fever. In immune-related arthritis, like rheumatoid arthritis or gout, you can have fever but it's not due to the pain but due to an activated immune system. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I'm worried about my health since i been having fever for the past 2 nights - only at night. I'm coughing but have no headache just fever. What could be the cause?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can type 1 diabetes cause headaches and migraines?
- Can being overweight cause headaches and nausea?
- Can wisdom teeth cause headaches and ear pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can constipation cause headaches and dizziness?
- Can teething cause on and off fevers in a 10 month old and diaherra?
- What cause lupus and can you get from scarlet fever?
- Can a neck injury cause eye swelling and severe headache?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free