Doctor insights on:
Can Arthritis Be Cured Or Is It Permanent
No: Arthritis cannot be cured as of yet. There are different forms of arthritis. Regardless of the cause, once joint damage has taken place, it is unlikely for it to revert to normal. Some forms of arthritis may be controlled or slowed down with treatment. Although a cure is not available, effective therapy is. Stem cell therapy is showing promising results. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Depends.: Arthritis is a very broad term that includes many different kinds of arthritis ( osteoarthritis, gout, psoriatic, rheumatoid, traumatic, viral, gonorrheal, etc.). Some forms never cure while others are transient. As you are young it really could be anything. Need a diagnosis in order to be able to predict the outcome. ...Read more
Not only is there no: food that cures it there is no medicine that cures it, only keeps it under control. get in 2 see a rheumatologist 4 eval. ...Read more
Shoe gear: It's still early and there is some clinical data to support decline in clinical pain and increase in function to knee arthritic patients, however there is no cure for arthritis, only treatments to maintain it and keep it at bay. The shoe design is meant to take pressure of areas of lower extremity and possibly low back arthritis. Hope that helps. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is gout permanent or can it be reversed?
- Is dyslexia something you are born with or is it something that can be develop?
- What is the cause for highly concentrated urine how can it be cured?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Tell me what is pmdd and how can it be cured
- Is head and neck cancer easy to treat can it usually be cured?
- Can a man get ringworm on his penis how can it be cured?
- Can azoospermia be cured by natural treatment or food?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free