Doctor insights on:
Can Appendicitis Pain Be On The Left Side
Can severe pain on the right hand side above the hip when lressed be a sign of appendicitis? This is extremely painful and woke me from sleep!
Of the appendix. It generally starts with plugging of the appendiceal lumen with inflammation building up behind it. Common symptoms are abdominal pain localizing to the right lower quadrant, nausea/vomiting, and loss of appetite. Appendicitis is treated with IV fluids + antibiotics and appendectomy (surgical removal of the appendix) either as an ...Read more
I think I have appendicitis. I have really bad pain in my lower bad abdomen and it is painful to stand up straight. My parents won't tale me to the er?
See 1 more doctor answer
Appendicitis or constipation? Slight cramping in lower right stomach, didn't start near naval. Not painful just slight discomfort. No pain to touch
Appendicitis: Usually accompanied by fever, severe pain, tenderness, nausea, possibly vomiting. Cannot diagnose you without an exam, but it sounds as if appendicitis is not likely. If you remain concerned please see a doctor. ...Read more
Not dangerous: In the right hands. As you might have read in the new york times, a surgeons skill is far more imoortant than the procedure itself. Go ahead. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Im scared that I have appendicitis and i want to know the symtoms? I was on the phone about 10 something then i just got an urgent pain in my belly button not under it then i had pain on the left side like above my hip but not in the lower quardrant
Typical : Typical symptoms of appendicitis include anorexia, low grade fever and growing right lower quadrant pain (between your right hip and belly button). Any worsening abdominal pain should be investigated, even moreso if it is associate with a fever. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: If one has an appendix, it can always be subject to inflammation from an infection, obstruction, etc. Therefore, it's possible to still have appendicitis regardless of its location (ascending colon on the left side could be due to conditions like situs inversus, for example). ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can gallbladder pain be on the left side?
- Can gallstone pain be on the left side?
- When i exhale i get a sharp pain on the left rib cage what can this be
- What can cause pain on your left side under the bottom of ribs and nausea?
- Can a ovarian cysts cause pain on my right side when the cysts is on the left?
- Can kidney stones on the right side give you pain on the left side?
- I have pain on the side of my left foot what could it be
- Can gallstones cause pain on the left side?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free