Doctor insights on:
Can Anyone Tell Me The Minimum Healthy Reading For Tsh Levels
TSH Level: Tsh level ( thyroid stimulating hormone level) has a big range, and may vary in different laboratories range of TSH in diagnostic laboratory services of hawaii is: 0.27----4.20 please see your physician for medical examination including thyroid status, assessment of anxiety and depression, follow up of TSH level, and for needed treatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hi I just got my tsh levels back and there reading 71.35, my Dr. Said this is bizzare and must be an error on the labs part he said it's 14× normal?
Not necessarily so.: Normal TSH in SI units is 0.4-6.0. A TSH of 71.35 is quite high but not unusually so in a patient with primary hypothyroidism. You should be experiencing some symptoms of hypothyroidism at this point: fatigue, cold intolerance, weight gain, constipation, dry skin, myalgia, and menstrual irregularities. If your T4 or Free Thyroxine is low then the TSH is not an error......... http://bit.ly/1hKZ4wy ...Read more
Hi my TSH level is 5.79 with normal T4 levels and thyroid antibody. Is it safe to plan a pregnancy with the above reading?
Check this out first: You have slightly high TSH levels (0.4-5 mu/l nml range) and T4 is ok. If you have thyroid ab, you should get some workup for what it might be because it might point to your high tsh, and might indicate an underlying disease, like hashimoto's that you should be treated for before you think of pregnancy. Even if you don't have thyroid ab, you should get a thorough workup for unexpected findings. ...Read more
I am a 46 year old male from India. Have got no health problems, except Primary Hypothyrodism; my TSH reading is 8.480uiu/ml, for which, ?
I am 21 years old women i have hypo-thyroid problem and now my tsh level is 2 please tell Is this is normal or not please explain the abnormal levels?
Ok i would also like to add that I am anemic also.Hb level is 8.7 and other cells are also at minimum level.Is that because of high tsh?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you tell me the long term effects of taking nasonex for allergies?
- Can you tell me the recovery time for a below the knee amputation?
- Can you tell me the long term effects of taking doxepin for hives?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you tell me the usual progression for vision loss with glaucoma?
- Can you tell me the diagnostic tests and treatment methods for epidural abscess?
- Can you tell me the outlook for people with spondylolysis?
- Can you tell me what is the best treatment for sciatica?
- Talk to a pathologist online for free