Doctor insights on:
Can Antibiotics Cause Weight Gain
Try Probiotics: Antibiotics often kill all the friendly bacteria in the gut, which interferes with good digestion. Also can increase candida (yeast) in the gut which often causes weight gain. Take a probiotic that has billions several types of friendlies, and also a friendly yeast, like saccharomyces to inhibit candida. As for diet, go low carb. ...Read more
I have bacterial infection since i first conceived have taken many antibiotics but it keeps coming again&again, what to do?Does this cause weight gain?
Antibiotic for tooth infection after a tooth extraction that doesn't cause weight gain / water retention or bloating ?
AB list for post-op: Dental surgery: amoxicillin, azithromycin, clindamycin, flagyl, erythromycin, pencillin like all medicines have side effects. Usually the benefits of the antibiotic medication are more important than any minor side effects. You also take them only up to 7 -10 days. Rec.: talk to the prescribing dentist if any concerns. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can melatonin cause weight gain?
- Can nexium cause weight gain?
- Can b12 cause weight gain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can klonopin cause weight gain?
- Can vitamins cause weight gain?
- Can venlafaxine cause weight gain?
- Can ativan cause weight gain?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online