Doctor insights on:
Can Antibiotics Cause Constipation
Is it possible for an antibiotic to reduce or stop constipation? Will this antibiotic get rid the infection in my piercing also?
Constipation is : Generally not related to antibiotics. They can cause diarrhea at times though. They can also change the bacteria flora in the bowel depending on how long you take them for and that can alter your bowel habbits. You havent listed the abx so i can't comment on it. I would recommend taking the piercing out if the area is infected. ...Read more
What antibiotic to get for food poisoning with constipation.Mild tenderness upon palpating the stomach?
So i ended course my doc gave-PPI, antibiotic & noworm tab for my stomach issue. But even now still if i eat egg,fish;diarrhoea,constipation occurs.
Which one: Are you getting both diarrhea and constipation the same time or some food give you diarrhea and other give you constipation and stop eating the food that is bothering you . Your body telling that there is some food I do not like I stead of listing get to it you are trying medicine to force your body to accept what you like . Listen to your body you are having IBS ...Read more
I'm constipated from an antibiotic I'm taking...what is the best way to get relief? I've been drinking a ton of water, but it hasnt been helping
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Antibiotics cause constipation
- Can constipation cause inflammation?
- Can overeating cause constipation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can advil cause constipation?
- Can diverticulitis cause constipation?
- Can pears cause constipation?
- Can dairy cause constipation?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online