Doctor insights on:
Can Anti Seizure Medication Mess Up Your Menstrual Cycle
The menstrual cycle begins with the shedding of the uterine lining, resulting in bleeding from the vagina. A few weeks later, one ovary releases an egg and the uterine lining thickens in preparation for a potential pregnancy. Pregnancy can occur at this stage if sperm fertilizes the egg. If the egg is not fertilized, the egg will leave your body and ...Read more
Can+lack+of+folic+acid+cause+seizures+during+my+menstrual+cycle i continually passout no convulsions but my limbs and tounge go numb. ?
I am on Keppra (levetiracetam) "anti seizure" medication for 2 years.Will this interfere with my HIV combo negative test results after 3 months by any chance?
Menstrual refers to the monthly cycle in women which prepares the female for ovulation, generally once per month, which is that time of month that the egg can be fertilized by the male sperm, for the purpose of reproduction. Menstrual cycles start at the first day of menstruation. (it's always been curious to me that 'menstrual' and ...Read more
Seizures (Uncontrollable Jerking Of Limbs) (Definition)
A seizure is a symptom in which a person has a convulsion or epileptic attack, usually involving jerking movements of the head, limbs, and rest of the body. It represents abnormal brain function, and can be caused by fever (mainly in young children), by brain infections or tumors, by drug abuse or overdoses, by chemical imbalances, sleep deprivation, etc. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can antibiotics mess up your menstrual cycle?
- Can a thyroid infection mess up your menstrual cycle?
- Can thyroid supplements mess up menstrual cycle?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can mess up your period cycle?
- Antiviotics mess up menstrual cycle
- Exercising mess up your cycle
- Can plan b mess up your period cycle?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free