Doctor insights on:
Can Anorexia Lead To Heart Problems
Definitely yes: Anorexia can cause heart problems, which can be deadly. The heart is a strong muscle, but chronic starvation and malnutrition weakens the muscle. The patient can suffer low blood pressure or die of heart failure (heart is too weak to pump enough blood out). The blood chemicals are out of balance in anorexics and can cause slow heart rates and abnormal heart rates, which if severe, can be fatal. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I am 26 years old and have had anorexia for as long as i remember. With low blood pressure. What heart problems are likely? Female
Can prolonged Adderall use lead to heart problems? I am a 27 year old guy. I'm in great physical shape, and have never experienced any health issues. I do have add, and have been prescribed Adderall for a couple of years. I take about 30mg per day on aver
Should be fine: Used appropriately, Adderall & other stimulants are quite safe. They can elevate pulse rate & blood pressure, but studies have not shown this creates increased risk. Abuse of stimulants, usually at much higher doses than those used to treat adhd can cause heart problems & even death. A recent study of many thousands of subjects showed no change in risk of heart problems related to stimulants. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Doc doing 2nd blood test to check on under active thyroid.Read it can lead to heart problems.How much does this increase the risk of cardiac problems?
Hypothyroid : Is easily correctable ...Chance of long term cardiac issues is low. ...Read more
I read that binge drinking in college can lead to heart problems later. If someone stops and makes lifestyle changes, will heart heal itself?
Can heart problems lead to speech problems and others problems. Started having problems in may and it's getting worse they are trying to figure it out
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can spina bifida occulta lead to tailbone pain problems in adults?
- Can i take tylenol instead of aspirin to prevent heart problems?
- Can venlafaxine lead to problems with interrupted sleep patterns?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can internal bleeding lead to a heart attack?
- Can always eating before bed lead to digestive and bowel problems?
- Can terrible pain from a pulled muscle in the chest lead to a heart attack?
- Can croup lead to other breathing problems like asthma?
- Talk to a cardiologist online