Doctor insights on:
Can Anorexia Cause Rheaumtoid Arthritis
150 + types arthriti: There are over 150 types of arthritis so these differ and these symptoms can be different. The symptoms come from swelling, inside the knee, rubbing of bones and cartilage, inflammatory crystals, torn menisci, joint mice (debris) etc. Each person is different and your evaluation will look at these things to try to help make the diagnosis and develop your therapy program. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
We all would: We actually know the cause of very few types of arthritis. Gouty arthritis caused by increased uric acid, septic arthritis by an infection, traumatic arthritis caused by injury...There are a few more. The more common, such as degenerative we blame on "old age" or biomechanical factors. If you have a specific type you are wondering about let us know. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
RA plus others: Migratory arthritis is not uncommon in early RA prior to the onset of chronic disease. Gout under the right circumstances can be migratory moving from joint to joint. Certain infectious forms of arthritis may be migratory, such as gonorrhea, and viral disease such as parvovirus b19. Psoriatic arthritis can be migratory in the chronic since involving different joints at different times. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Absolutely!: Can be due to pain reflex. Structural damge and weakness of hands. Secondary carpal tunnel. Weakness from nerve root compression in the cervical spine. Many possibilities. You need to see someone in rheumatology to ferret out the answer. Rheumatism or secondary neuromuscular problems are most likely! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can anorexia cause rheumatoid arthritis?
- Can sleeping with a fan blowing on you cause arthritis?
- Can rheumatoid arthritis cause rapid weight gain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can rheumatoid arthritis cause high cholesterol?
- Can rheumatoid arthritis cause pancreatitis?
- Can hpv cause rheumatoid arthritis?
- Can a back and neck injury cause arthritis in other parts of your body too?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free