Doctor insights on:
Can An Ulcer Cause A Weird Numbness In The Arms And Legs
Bruises in my arms and legs. Tongue has ulcers that dont cure. Pain in joints, fingers and feet. Immflamation pelvic area, legs C3 11.69 C4 normal.
Arthritis , bruising: I Recommanded an evaluation by a Theumatologist for evaluation and treatment . Further testing may be needed . Take care . ...Read more
Many things: Carpal tunnel syndrome is the most common cause of numbness in the hand on the thumb side. Cubital tunnel syndrome causes little finger numbness. If both of the entire hands and feet are numb, then a peripheral neuropathy is more likely. This can be related to long standing diabetes. This problem needs to be worked up by a physician. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What are common causes of skin numbness of the face and extremities?
It first started with the arms and is now in the anterior part of the legs
Multiple: There are multiple causes of numbness in extremities some peripheral like peripheral neuropathy and some central in the brain, , some medication can cause that an example is topamax. Also anxiety can be associated with numbness. It is best if you make an appointment with your physician and get evaluated, feel better. ...Read more
Can a slipped disc in neck cause numbness in my face, arms, and legs as well as leg weakness and altered gait and trouble walking?
See a physician: This sounds like something that needs to be looked at. You don't get facial numbness from a slipped disc or a herniated disc. Unlikely that symptoms would include the arms and legs as well as altered gait to the point of having trouble walking. This should be evaluated very soon by a physician. ...Read more
For the past week, my arms and legs have been getting a numb pain, on and off.And, dizziness, headaches, and, fatigue. What might cause this?
Yes: sometimes hormone changes can induce abnormal sensations in limbs spasm in blood vessels can do this as well a clot can induce such sensations mostly it is a benign symptom, but you should stop the pill, take a baby aspirin each day, and wait to see if it resolves. if not, see your doctor ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a ovarian cyst cause pain in hips and legs?
- Numbness in left arm and leg what is the cause
- Can a bleeding ulcer cause blood in the urine?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the cause of pain in my collar bone and numbness in both arms?
- Can a pinch nerve cause numbness in my arm and whole side of body?
- What causes numbness in hands and feet to spread to arms and legs?
- Can anxiety cause weakness in legs and arms?
- Can an abscessed tooth cause a numbness sensation in your head and face?