Doctor insights on:
Can An Ovarian Cyst Not Make U Have Your Period
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
I have ovarian cysts which usually bother me from time to time. I was wondering if they can cause you to miss your period for two months?
I was diagnosed with an ovarian cyst and prescribed pain meds. How long does this last? Does it replace your period? I still haven't gotten mine.
Usually resolve: It is normal for a small cyst to develop on the ovaries from time to time. Ovarian cysts are quite common in women during their reproductive years and may be a single cyst or many cysts. Most cysts are benign and only require monitoring. Most are cysts which develops from tissue that changes in the normal process of ovulation. They usually disappear within 6-8 weeks. ...Read more
Depends: There are many different types or ovarian cysts. Some resolve on their own after a month or two like functional cysts. Others do not resolve and need to be removed surgically . Functional cyst may delay some women's menses until they resolve. It all depends on the type of cyst present. ...Read more
What's the longest you can go w/out your period cause of an ovarian cyst? 10 days late. (-) preg. Results (blood&urine)
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can ovarian cyst make you miss your period?
- Can an ovarian cyst make you miss your period?
- Can an ovarian cyst make you miss a period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can an ovarian cyst stop your period?
- Can ovarian cysts affect your period?
- Can ovarian cysts stop your period?
- Can u have a period if your pregnant?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free