Doctor insights on:
Can An Ovarian Cyst Not Make U Have Your Period
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
I have ovarian cysts which usually bother me from time to time. I was wondering if they can cause you to miss your period for two months?
Depends: There are many different types or ovarian cysts. Some resolve on their own after a month or two like functional cysts. Others do not resolve and need to be removed surgically . Functional cyst may delay some women's menses until they resolve. It all depends on the type of cyst present. ...Read more
What's the longest you can go w/out your period cause of an ovarian cyst? 10 days late. (-) preg. Results (blood&urine)
Is it normal to miss your period even when on the contraceptive pill when you have ovarian cysts?
Possible: This can be possible.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can an ovarian cyst make you miss your period?
- Can an ovarian cyst make your stomach feel pressure?
- Can ovarian cyst make you miss your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can an ovarian cyst make you miss a period?
- Can ovarian cysts stop your period?
- Can an ovarian cyst raise your hcg levels?
- Can an ovarian cyst cause a missed period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free