Doctor insights on:
Can An Ovarian Cyst Make You Miss Your Period
I have ovarian cysts which usually bother me from time to time. I was wondering if they can cause you to miss your period for two months?
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Yes...: Yes it can and more...Get a more detailed answer ›
Do I obvulate if my period comes on on different days each month and never missed a period got ovarian cysts can
I have kids ?
Possible: This can be possible.Get a more detailed answer ›
I'm 19 & have even experiencing ovarian cysts for 4 years now. Recently, I've missed 2 periods & was wondering if ovarian cysts could stop it?
Ovarian Cyst: Ovarian cysts do not stop your periods, women have a cyst every month that ruptures and releases an egg when they ovulate. You can miss a period from pregnancy, stress, hormone changes, infection, excessive exercise among other causes. You may need to consult your doctor at this point. ...Read more
10 days of missed periods. Negative home preg. Test result. What could be the reason? Can ovarian cysts delay my periods?
Ovarian cysts: Yes te cysts can delay your periods ...Read more
Depends: It varies.......from nothing to, fullness, deep pain to severe pain, acute abdomen. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can ovarian cyst make you miss your period?
- Can an ovarian cyst make you miss a period?
- Can a ovarian cyst cause you to miss your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can stress make you miss your period?
- What can make you miss your period?
- Can chlamydia make you miss your period?
- Can stds make you miss your period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free