Doctor insights on:
Can An Infected Tooth Cause Headaches
The medical term is cephalalgia. It is a feeling of pain that can occur on either both sides or just one side of the head or neck. Headaches can be sharp, dull, or throbbing, and can radiate to different areas of the head. They typically last less than an hour but can ...Read more
Pres. Amoxi 875mg for tooth infect. Took 1st pill 3 hrs ago. Headache, chills and weakness over last half hour. Is this normal & should I stop taking?
Cold became sinus infect. Teeth pain&hdache;mucinex&antib.5 days; but each nite joint pain (like flu) but no temp. Flu symp recur often for me. Why?
Many possibilities: There are many reasons why you could have had more illness this past year. Some may be related to pure chance, while other reasons may be related to an increase to exposure to certain infections. If you are concerned that there could be an underlying deficiency in your immune system, consulting with your doctor would be beneficial for an evaluation. ...Read more
Can an infected tooth cause a lump in cheek by upper molar n a lump inside the tongue. Its inside the tongue. Not outside. Im 16. Kinda sore throat.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can an infected tooth cause?
- Can an infected tooth cause neck pain?
- Can an infected tooth cause swollen lymph nodes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can an infected tooth cause sinus problems?
- Can a infected tooth cause ear pain?
- Can abscessed tooth cause headaches?
- Can a bad tooth cause a headache?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free