Doctor insights on:
Can An Infected Tooth Cause Headaches
Also called cephalalgia, is pain anywhere in the region of the head or neck, & can be a symptom of a number of conditions affecting those areas. It originates from pain-sensitive structures such as cranium, muscles, nerves, vessels, subcutaneous tissues, eyes, ears, sinuses & mucous membranes. It is non-specific symptom & can be primary such as tension ha, or secondary ...Read more
Pres. Amoxi 875mg for tooth infect. Took 1st pill 3 hrs ago. Headache, chills and weakness over last half hour. Is this normal & should I stop taking?
Cold became sinus infect. Teeth pain&hdache;mucinex&antib.5 days; but each nite joint pain (like flu) but no temp. Flu symp recur often for me. Why?
Many possibilities: There are many reasons why you could have had more illness this past year. Some may be related to pure chance, while other reasons may be related to an increase to exposure to certain infections. If you are concerned that there could be an underlying deficiency in your immune system, consulting with your doctor would be beneficial for an evaluation. ...Read more
Can an infected tooth cause a lump in cheek by upper molar n a lump inside the tongue. Its inside the tongue. Not outside. Im 16. Kinda sore throat.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can an infected tooth cause sinus problems?
- Can an infected tooth cause a sinus infection?
- Can an infected tooth cause swollen lymph nodes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can an infected tooth cause?
- Can an abscessed tooth cause neck and ear pain?
- Can an abscessed tooth cause a numbness sensation in your head and face?
- Can an ear infection cause tooth pain?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free