Doctor insights on:
Can An Impotent Man Get A Woman Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Yes: Very little relation.Get a more detailed answer ›
Is it possible for a woman to get pregnant immediately after sex if the man tries on purpose to get you pregnant?
Here are some...: If coitus takes place at right time in right way under right circumstances; conception will surely occur; right time is around ovulation; right way is inseminating in the vagina; right circumstances are okay in sperm count, motility, & compatibility between semen and vaginal fluid. So, focus on these details. More? Seek professional counseling timely. Best wishes... ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can an impotent man get a women pregnant?
- How can a man get a woman pregnant?
- Can a woman get pregnant without a man?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a woman get pregnant with a man who had a vasectomy?
- Is it possible for a man with prostatitis get a woman pregnant?
- Can a man get a yeast infection from a woman?
- Can a woman get pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online