Doctor insights on:
Can An Electrical Storm Have Any Effect On Pacemakers
A pacemaker is a device which sends electrical signals to the heart triggering heartbeats when needed. There are many ways to implant and configure a pacemaker; it may beat the top chambers (atria), lower chambers (ventricles) or both. Some systems stimulate both the left and right ventricles together. Pacemakers generally treat abnormally slow heart rhythms and certain ...Read more
Dizzy occ so doc called ambulance. Nothing found but 'old age' (woman at 95). What effect is combo of pacemaker, estrogen, nitro patch and other ntg?
Dizzy?: There are many reasons for dizziness and heart disease is only one of them. If "nothing was found", a pacemaker isn't going to help and shouldn't be used. Nitroglycerin and nitro patches are used for chest pain and can make dizziness worse. As i said in an earlier post to you, if you feel better on estrogen, i would use it, but that's just my opinion. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Heart device.: A cardiac pacemaker is a device that is implanted in the chest to permanently regulate heartbeat rhythms. The pacemaker monitors the heartbeat to make sure it is not beating too slowly, and when necessary transmits electric pulses to the heart to increase the heartbeat pace. Pacemakers are periodically replaced every several years when the battery runs out. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can being jaundice as a baby have any effect on you later?
- Effects of green, leafy vegetables on blood thinners
- Can caffeine have an effect on the use of lexapro?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can the sound of a crying baby have an effect on female libido?
- Can a salty dinner have an immediate effect on blood pressure?
- Can almonds have an adverse effect on the blood pressure or blood sugar?
- Can increased exercise have an effect on your menstrual cycle?
- Talk to a cardiologist online