Doctor insights on:
Can An Ectopic Pregnancy Rupture Lead To A Hysterectomy
Yes: An ectopic pregnancy is a pregnancy located outside the uterine cavity. If it's located in the cervix or in a portion of the fallopian tube close to the uterus, this can lead to excessive bleeding that can only be resolved with a hysterectomy. Although this is a rare event, it is still possible. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
I had a hysterectomy in 1983 due to a ruptured ectopic pregnancy. It pretty much ended my sex life. Is there any treatment which might help with this?
Sorry Why 30 yr wait: Sorry , why you waited this long , you should have seen & discussed with a specialist who deals with this type of problem, due to numerous causes it is not too late please consult you gyn doctor will treat or refer to a specialist. Good luck. ...Read more
Not usually: Because a period will have been missed and it is incredibly more painful and it bleeds. ...Read more
Usually: This is usually a painful process although it's possible for it to be masked. If there is any question at all, you need to be seen. A ruptured ectopic is a life-threatening medical emergency. ...Read more
Is there any treatment needed for ectopic pregnancy? What are the symptoms of ectopic pregnancy? How long will it take to rupture?
Dangerous: When an ectopic pregancy ruptures, it causes whatever it is in, usually the fallopian tube, to burst open causing internal bleeding, and pain. The bleeding can be bad enough to kill you if untreated, this is a surgical emergency! if you think you have a ruptured ectopic pregnancy, go to the er now! ...Read more
What are some symptoms of ectopic pregnancy and at what week would they typically cause fallopian rupture?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can excessive sex lead to an inguinal hernia in a male or female?
- Can you still have a period with an ectopic pregnancy?
- Does having a tilted uterus make it more common to have an ectopic pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many weeks can you be to have a ectopic pregnancy?
- Can a pregnancy test detect an ectopic pregnancy?
- At how many weeks can an ectopic pregnancy rupture
- Can a hepatitis b infection lead to an autoimmune disease?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free