Doctor insights on:
Can An Antidepressant Affect A Pregnancy Test
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
User error: The directions must be carefully followed in order for the test to be accurate, reliable and valid. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Antidepressant affect pregnancy test
- Can bromocriptine affect pregnancy test?
- Can depo-provera affect a pregnancy test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can smoking affect a pregnancy test?
- Can semen affect a pregnancy test?
- Can a uti affect a pregnancy test?
- What can affect pregnancy test results?
- Talk to a psychiatrist online for free