Doctor insights on:
Can Amoxicillin Make You Tired
I am on amoxicillin (875 mgs) for a sinus infection and after taking it, I can't help but feel really tired. Can the medication cause this?
Fatigue : Any medications may have very mild or significant side effects. Serious side effects such as anemia, liver or kidney toxicity may in turn cause significant fatigue. Infection by itself can make you feel tired also. See your doctor for screening blood work if your fatigue symptoms persist or worsen dramatically ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Finished full amoxicillin dose for sinus infection. 2 days after have nausea and diarrhea. Also abnormally tired. Medication side effects?
My sore throat started on 5/13. I went to the doc on 5/20 &found out I had strep. I have been taking Amoxicillin but I'm still very tired. Is this ok?
I feel weak and abnormally tired. My eyes and chest hurt. My right arm is weak and it is hard to breathe. I have dry mouth and lips, diarhhea and vomiting. I am taking amoxicillin. What should I do?
I was given amoxicillin for a sinus infection. The medication worked, but when i ran out, i feel facial pain and fatigue again. What should I do?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a bacterial infection make you tired?
- Can acid reflux make you tired?
- Can yeast infection make you tired?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can pink eye make you tired?
- Can doxycycline make you tired?
- Can a low platelet count make you tired?
- Can thrush make you tired?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online