Doctor insights on:
Can Amoxicillin Affect Your Period
Hi I took 2 tablets which has 500 mgs of amoxicillin within a period of 5 hours. what should I do? Ot it serious
No: Antibiotics such as Amoxicillin do not delay a woman's menstrual period, but they can interfere with absorption of birth control pill hormones. If a woman has concerns regarding Amoxicillin or other antibiotics she is taking, she should talk with the prescribing doctor. A woman with a delayed period can check for pregnancy with an over-the-counter urine pregnancy test, which is quite accurate. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Amoxicillin: There are no currently listed interactions between these two agents. ...Read more
When a person sees a periodontist and is prescribed amoxicillin for a three week period of time is this alright?
Yes: Depends on the circumstances, but it would be within the range of reasonable under a number of circumstances. ...Read more
I've had my period for 3 extra days. How do I stop it? Taking amoxicillin tr k clv 875-125mg tab. Could that be the cause?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can amoxicillin stop your period?
- Can amoxicillin delay your period?
- Can your hormones affect your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can sickness affect your period?
- Can acupuncture affect your period?
- Can illness affect your period?
- Can cryosurgery affect your period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free