Doctor insights on:
Can Allergies Cause Vision Problems
19yrold male, prblm last 5 months been on antibiotics. Start as bad allergies, turned into dizziness, vision problems, eye pain, headaches, clearmucus?
Allergies occur when your immune system is triggered by envirionmental factors it should ignore--for example, pollen in the air, or dander on a cat or dog--and creates cells to fight against them. An allergic reaction typically causes itching, congestion, or drainage, and ...Read more
Do vision problems like blurry or double vision come and go with ms or do they stick around after they start? at what point should you get glasses?
Optic Neuritis: Vision loss in multiple sclerosis is secondary to optic neuritis, which often resolves mostly if not totally. Color vision and contrast sensitivity may remain impaired even when visual acuity improves. No harm in wearing glasses, but see a low vision specialist to avoid the intellectually-barren "balance lens." Double vision can be due to intranuclear ophthalmoplegia or a cranial neuropathy. ...Read more
I just got diagnosed with ms. I had left eye vision problems but today i woke up with shooting pains in my lower back to my knees. Any clues?
Yes: Anxiety can cause a range of disturbances in vision, including blurriness, tunnel vision, eye strain, and other problems. Some of the symptoms may be due to surges in adrenaline that accompany anxiety. The vision problems are not serious in themselves, but definitely see a mental health professional and get treatment for your anxiety, which should include psychotherapy. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can sinus cause vision problems?
- Can sinus problems cause vision problems?
- Can stress cause vision problems?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can heart problems cause vision problems?
- Can allergies cause double vision?
- Can allergies cause blurred vision?
- Can a sinus infection cause vision problems?
- Talk to an allergist and immunologist online for free