Doctor insights on:
Can Allergies Cause Dark Circles Under Eyes
I have terrible deep dark circles under eyes. I have nasal allergy. Is this the cause? I also drink very little water and sleep late.
Essentially allergies occur when your immune system goes crazy and decides to has to fight against things it should be ignoring. The immune system of people without allergies simply ignores the pollen in the air or the dander on their cat while an allergic person's immune system creates cells to fight against the pollen or dander. The allergic reaction causes the ...Read more
Dark circles: The most common causes are allergies and hereditary dark skin pigmentation. Other issues can also cause this problem such as poor health, malnutrition, alcohol abuse, etc. Treatments include cool compresses, allergy meds, alcohol cessation, balanced diet, makeup concealer, dermal filler, laser skin treatments. ...Read more
What is good for dark circles under eyes and how can you determine what is the cause of dark circles.. I have anemia i was told my hemoglobin is low, and have seen several dermatologist but still don't have answers I am 48 years old and i could pass for 3
Dark : Dark circles under the eyes have several possible causes. In some cases it is due to the deposition of hemoglobin by-products in the skin resulting from chronic nasal congestion. In other cases, the dark circles is actually due to shadowing in the area that results from facial volume loss. This can be treated with improving the volume loss. This can be done with an in- office filler injection or facial fat grafting (fat transfer). Another common cause is genetics. Some people simply have more pigmentation in their lower eyelid skin. This is very difficult to change. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can vyvanse cause pale skin and dark circles under eyes?
- Do heart problems cause dark circles under the eyes and fatigue?
- What causes sudden dark circles under eyes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i use for dark circles under my eyes?
- Does a vitamin d deficiency cause dark circles under the eyes?
- Lupus cause dark circles under eyes
- Dark circles under eyes causes vitamin deficiency
- Talk to a dermatologist online