Doctor insights on:
Can Aldara Cause Chronic Cough
Possibilities...: Possible etiologies for a chronic cough include bronchospasm due to any cause, gerd, sinus problems or even a combination of these factors. Each of these diagnoses has a different treatment so you need to continue to see your doctor until the right combination of treatments is found that resolves the cough. You may need some tests to make the complete diagnosis. So, see your doctor. ...Read more
Many things...: Some of the disorders that lead to chronic cough include reflux, bronchospasm, post-nasal drip, etc. There is even a category called idiopathic when it cannot be ascertained what the cause is. Chronic cough can also be a combination of some of these disorders. All possibilities need to be treated for the cough to resolve so it can be difficult to get full resolution. Good luck! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Possibly: Irritation/ damage to upper airway can trigger coughing. You could also aspirate small amounts of vomitus into your lungs. Please get help. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a peanut allergy cause a chronic cough?
- Can heart problems cause chronic cough?
- Causes of chronic dry cough
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you buy aldara over-the-counter?
- Can carrot juice cure chronic coughs?
- What are the causes of chronic cough congestion and shortness of breath?
- Cause chronic cough and achy shoulder and psoriasis
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free