Doctor insights on:
Can Alcohol Withdrawal Cause Dizziness
No: I have never heard anythign like that. Who told you that? ...Read more
Not likely.: Have your doctor look to other causes of your symptoms. ...Read more
Some for both: There are far too many alcohol withdrawal symptoms for me to come close to listing them in 400 words or less. See: http://www.Alcoholwithdrawalsymptoms.Org/ . Please be aware that death is a possible outcome from withdrawal. Alcoholics anonymous is a mainstay for sobriety. ...Read more
Of course!: Light, moderate, heavy, or any drinking of alcoholic drinks can cause dizziness, depending on the size of the person, his alcohol tolerance, and how fast he absorbs the alcohol into his bloodstream. Alcohol has bad effects on the brain, and can take a long while to wear off. American drinking-drivers kill thousands of people every year. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can alcohol cause dizziness?
- Alcohol withdrawal symptoms dizziness
- Dizziness and alcohol withdrawal
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can wellbutrin cause seizures during alcohol withdrawal?
- Alcohol withdrawal cause appetite
- Cause of alcohol withdrawal syndrome
- Cause of alcohol withdrawal
- Talk to a psychiatrist online for free