Doctor insights on:
Can Alcohol Stop Your Period
Does drinking alcohol affect your fertility?How long before you try to concieve should you stop drinking caffeine and alcohol i plan on ttc in july
Moderation: First, you don't have to stop drinking caffeine as there's no harm for moderate caffeine consumption in pregnancy. 200mg a day is without any risks. As far as alcohol. A drink or two a week while trying to conceive likely won't affect your fertility, but if you want to be 100% safe, then abstain as soon as you are not using birth control. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
That is possible.: Yes, bulimia is extremely hard on your body. If your body fat decreases too low, your period will stop. Rapid weight increases or decreases can stop your period. Bulimia stresses your body and makes it sick - this can cause your period to stop. I hope that you are getting help for this problem. Take care. ...Read more
Drinking coffee all day, can it affect your period and stop you from ovulating and getting pregnant?
Lemon juice claims.: Lemons are rumored to prevent your period, induce your period, slow your period, stop your period ; lighten your period. I have not found any studies to support these claims. If anyone has seen scientific literature to the contrary – i would be interested. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can drinking alcohol stop your period?
- Can water stop your period?
- Can obesity stop your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a cyst stop your period?
- Can drinking stop your period?
- Can depo-provera stop your period?
- Can vitex stop your period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free