Doctor insights on:
Can Alcohol Effect The Results Of A Pregnancy Test
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Does drinking alcohol affect the results of a pregnancy test? Since drinking alcohol affects the placenta which affects the hcg hormone?
Blood test/No booze!: A blood test is accurate and is not likely to be affected by alcohol intake. However, if you could get pregnant, do not drink alcohol at all and see your doctor for taking pre-natal vitamins. Alcohol intake during pregnancy is the commonest preventable cause of mental retardation in a baby. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can citalopram effect pregnancy test results?
- Does being overweight effect pregnancy test results?
- Can the results of a pregnancy test change?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can being overweight effect your stress test results?
- Can monster energy drink effect a pregnancy test?
- Can blood in urine effect pregnancy test?
- What can affect pregnancy test results?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online