Doctor insights on:
Can Alcohol Constrict Pupils
Why do my pupils dialate for no reason? I don't do drugs and i don't consume any type of alcohol, but my pupils dialate at random. They are usually bigger than they should be and when the light is dimmer you can barely see the color in my eye because of t
There : There are many people with natural large pupils. They often have light colored iris and tend to be young. It is not a problem. As some people are tall and some short, some people have large pupils and some have small pupils. If you have always had large pupils, don't worry your eyes are fine. Actually, in renaissance italy, ladies will often take medicine made from a plant "bella donna" to make their pupils large. This was and still is considered sign of beauty. Bella donna translates into "pretty lady". ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I had ICL surgery but my pupils dilate more than optical zone of lense. I am on pilocar 1% for 6 months to causr miosis for lifetime. Will it help?
When drunk on alcohol does it vasodilate or constrict your aorta and coronaries? How much does 4 pints dehydrate you?
It depends: People develop tolerance to alcohol and there are big differences in effects based on sex, age, other substances/food used etc. Alcohol generally is considered a vasodilator. I think the question is the wrong one. A better one may be: is my relationship with alcohol a healthy one? Might it be a good idea i ask for some help or find out more about the effects of alcohol on one's health. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you drink alcohol while taking doxycycline?
- Can you drink alcohol while taking clindamycin?
- How long after taking antibiotics can one drink alcohol?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you drink alcohol after getting the flu shot?
- Can you drink alcohol while taking methylprednisolone?
- Can you take benadryl after drinking alcohol?
- Can you drink alcohol while taking azithromycin for chlamydia?
- Can you drink alcohol while taking cephalexin?