Doctor insights on:
Can Alcohol Cause Chest Pains
Not usually: Chest pain is often difficult to assess because there are so many structures found there, such as the heart, lungs, esophagus, muscle, and bones. Airborne allergies can cause asthma which is sometimes described as pain or tightness. Food allergies are sometimes associated with eosinophilic esophagitis which sometimes exhibits chest pain as a symptom. If you are having chest pain, see your doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Stress and Angina: The most common cause of chest pains is stress. The next most common cause is stomach acid reflux, next is musculoskeletal including costochondritis (inflammation of ribs and rib cartilage), next is heart disease (angina). Other causes include pneumonia, pleurisy, pericarditis, gall bladder inflammation, etc. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can heartburn cause chest pains?
- Can chest pains be caused by gas?
- Can fasting cause chest pains?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can drinking alcohol cause gas pains?
- What can cause shortness of breath and chest pains?
- Can gas pains cause chest pain?
- Can sleep apnea cause chest pains?
- Talk to a cardiologist online