Doctor insights on:
Can Adderall Cause Tinnitus
I have taken Adderall for over 1yr. I was recently increased to 30mg/2x day and have started obsessively picking at my skin. Can Adderall cause this?
Yes.: Meds like Adderall need to be very carefully titrated to get just the right dose for each individual's unique needs & metabolism. Sometimes it's a matter of just changing the dose (often only slightly); other times, it's a matter of changing medicines, or combining 2 or more meds to get the best effects without side effects of significance. Picking compulsively is almost surely due to this dose. ...Read more
Can long term use of Adderall cause adrenal insuffiency? My skin is really tan now and doesn't fade. My skin gets darker when i take adderall, why?
Is it possible or probable that the drug Adderall, if used long-term, could cause eventual dopamine depletion?
Diagnosed with Narcolepsy at age 12. Took the prescribed amount: 30mg a day of Adderall for 2-3 years. Could it have caused damage because of the age?
Possibly: Stimulant medicines such as Adderall can sometimes have side effects relarted to increased moodiness, agitiation, or irritability. So, yes, it is possible that this medicine could cause your boyfriend to have increased problems. It would be important for him to contact his physician as soon as possible to discuss this issue. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can adderall cause seizures?
- Can adderall cause short term memory problems?
- Can eustachian tube dysfunction cause tinnitus?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can sinus infections cause tinnitus to worsen?
- Can weaning off adderall cause depression symptoms?
- Can prolonged use of adderall xr cause or contribute to adrenal failure?
- Can allergies cause constant head pressure and tinnitus?
- Talk to a psychiatrist online for free