Doctor insights on:
Can Acidophilus Pills Cause Sickness
Emergency : Contraceptives? Potential side effects w emergency contraception include menstrual flow changes (spotting, bleeding, early or late period). Take pregnancy test ; notify dr if your period is 7 or > days late. You are scaring me a little here. If you are needing to take emergency contraceptives multiple times a month then you really need to start use of regular and reliable birth control. ...Read more
No: No, they should not as isoflavones are low dose estrogens - just take the birth control pills daily around the same time every day. consult me on healthtap prime thank you ...Read more
Ive used: Several different probiotics and I have not heard of this, but of course there are so many different products, i can't say anything about the one you use. I like florastor or align and they do not cause black stool. Black stool can be from blood in your stomach from an ulcer or from use of pepto bismol (bismuth subsalicylate) or other bismuth containing meds. If nop bismuth use you need to see your doctor for proper eval. ...Read more
Possibly: If you are using Flagyl at the same time with the oral contraceptive pill, you could be pregnant due to preferential aborption of the Flagyl over the contraceptive leaving you "unprotected" for pregnancy. Obtain a pregnancy test or see a md if no period within 3 additional days. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can acidophilus cause diarrhea?
- Can acidophilus cause constipation?
- Can i take acidophilus pills every day?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can acidophilus cause yeast infections?
- Can acidophilus pills used for the digestive tract reduce vagina oders?
- Lactobacillus acidophilus for morning sickness
- Can ibs cause sickness?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free