Doctor insights on:
Can A Young Person Die From Aaa
Yes: Any person with a AAA can die. Typically the larger the aneurysm, the greater the risk. Younger individuals, especially less than 40, typically do not have significant aneurysms without a familial cause such as marfan's or ehlers danlos and in these patient the aneurysms can be fatal. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Pulse in my stomach. I was told i was too young for aaa, any ideas? I have had full abdominal ultrasounds but nothing that looks at aorta directly.
Went to doc for sinus infection. Abdominal exam revealed "palpable abdominal aorta" & now told to get ultrasound. But a bit young for possible AAA???
Infrarenal: The most common location for an AAA is below the level of the renal (kidney) arteries. Anatomically, this is below the level of the bottom of your breastbone and above your belly button-- but remember, the aorta sits closer to the back than to the front; it sits right on your spine. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a person die from porphyria?
- Can a person die from svt?
- Can a person die from lack of sleep?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a person die from rheumatoid arthritis?
- Can a person die from heart palpitations?
- Youngest person to die from lung cancer
- Can u die from syphilis?
- Talk to a vascular surgeon online for free