Doctor insights on:
Can A Yeast Infection Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes
Ct scan showed swollen lymph nodes on right side of neck. Recent root canal on right side and sinus infection. Cbc in nov was good. What is it?
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Extreme fatigue and swollen lymph nodes. Checked out by surgeon. CBC: White blood cells in normal range, lymphocytes 53% ESR and CRP ok. No fever, I gained weight. Doctors say an infection. Ideas?
I have swollen lymph nodes in my neck a yeast infection and lumps in my groin that are painful and sometimes itchy I am currently on humira (adalimumab)?
Sure: Yes. But that does not mean that they have any relationship to each other. If is an oral infection there is more of a chance that they are associated. ...Read more
Could be: Lymphatic system absorbs/carries things too big to go into the arteries/veins like bacteria eaten by white cells and digested food. Lymph nodes "taste" the lymph for anything bad like bacteria/viruses/cancers, etc. When it detects a problem, it alerts the immune system and your body reacts. They enlarge in response to the inflammation they create when they react. They shrink when all is well. ...Read more
Possible: It depends on the severity and location of the infection. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can yeast infection cause swollen lymph nodes in groin?
- Can yeast infection cause swollen lymph nodes in neck?
- Do yeast infections cause swollen lymph nodes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can gum infection cause swollen lymph nodes?
- Can a fungal infection cause swollen lymph nodes?
- Can sinus infections cause swollen lymph nodes?
- Can sinus infection cause swollen lymph nodes?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free