Doctor insights on:
Can A Yeast Infection Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes
Ct scan showed swollen lymph nodes on right side of neck. Recent root canal on right side and sinus infection. Cbc in nov was good. What is it?
Extreme fatigue and swollen lymph nodes. Checked out by surgeon. CBC: White blood cells in normal range, lymphocytes 53% ESR and CRP ok. No fever, I gained weight. Doctors say an infection. Ideas?
Should not: As vaginal yeast is a more localized infection, it would not cause swollen lymph nodes in the neck. If you have those, you may have a systemic illness occurring, such as a virus, etc. Bacterial vaginal infections can cause swollen lymph nodes in the groin. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have swollen lymph nodes in my neck a yeast infection and lumps in my groin that are painful and sometimes itchy I am currently on humira?
I have a genitial rash, white discharge (i think is casued by a yeast infection), swollen, sore lymph nodes in my groin. Is this a serious infection?
Have swollen lymph nodes around pubic bone. Vaginal discomfort, feels swollen. Little odorless discharge, pelvis feels tender. Is it yeast infectio?
Atypical for yeast: These are not typical symptoms for yeast, which doesn't cause enlarged lymph nodes or pevlic tenderness -- but both may depend on exactly where the discomfort is located. Other infections are more likely; or a non-infectious cause. Herpes or another STD might be possible, but of course only if you are at risk (new or unsafe partner, etc). Best to not speculate and see a doctor ASAP. Good luck. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a bladder infection cause swollen lymph nodes?
- Can yeast infection cause swollen lymph nodes in neck?
- Can a kidney infection cause swollen lymph nodes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a fungal infection cause swollen lymph nodes?
- Can you get swollen lymph nodes from a yeast infection?
- Can a sebaceous cyst cause swollen lymph nodes?
- Eye infections that can cause swollen lymph node behind the ear
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free