Doctor insights on:
Can A Yeast Infection Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes
Should not: As vaginal yeast is a more localized infection, it would not cause swollen lymph nodes in the neck. If you have those, you may have a systemic illness occurring, such as a virus, etc. Bacterial vaginal infections can cause swollen lymph nodes in the groin. ...Read more
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Unlikely: Yeast infections in throat do not occur in healthy people, only if you have a serious immune deficiency. In that case you will have severe sore throat and that can be associated with enlarged neck lymph nodes. ...Read more
I have swollen lymph nodes in my neck a yeast infection and lumps in my groin that are painful and sometimes itchy I am currently on humira?
See doc ASAP: Since Humira may adversely impact your immune system, you need to see your doctor immediately since even a minor infection for others may become a life-threatening one for you. Don't wait another minute. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Sure: Yes. But that does not mean that they have any relationship to each other. If is an oral infection there is more of a chance that they are associated. ...Read more
I have a genitial rash, white discharge (i think is casued by a yeast infection), swollen, sore lymph nodes in my groin. Is this a serious infection?
Candidiasis: It can, although it usually does not. Feel better! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a yeast infection cause swollen lymph nodes in groin?
- Can a yeast infection cause swollen lymph nodes in neck?
- Can a tooth infection cause swollen lymph nodes?
- Can a bladder infection cause swollen lymph nodes?
- Can a sinus infection cause swollen lymph nodes?
- Can yeast infection cause swollen lymph nodes in neck?
- Can a kidney infection cause swollen lymph nodes?
- Can yeast infection cause swollen lymph nodes in groin?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free