Doctor insights on:
Can A Yeast Infection Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes
Should not: As vaginal yeast is a more localized infection, it would not cause swollen lymph nodes in the neck. If you have those, you may have a systemic illness occurring, such as a virus, etc. Bacterial vaginal infections can cause swollen lymph nodes in the groin. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
I have swollen lymph nodes in my neck a yeast infection and lumps in my groin that are painful and sometimes itchy I am currently on humira?
I have a genitial rash, white discharge (i think is casued by a yeast infection), swollen, sore lymph nodes in my groin. Is this a serious infection?
Yes.: Swelling of the gums and soft tissue around an infected tooth is common. If there is a lot of inflammation, or the infection is not treated, the lymph nodes that drain the area of infection will enlarge as part of the immune response, just as would happen with other infections like a cold or strep throat. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a bladder infection cause swollen lymph nodes?
- Can yeast infection cause swollen lymph nodes in neck?
- Can a kidney infection cause swollen lymph nodes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a fungal infection cause swollen lymph nodes?
- Can you get swollen lymph nodes from a yeast infection?
- Can a sebaceous cyst cause swollen lymph nodes?
- Eye infections that can cause swollen lymph node behind the ear
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free