Doctor insights on:
Can A Yeast Infection Cause Nausea
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
13 days late on period and have had a yeast infection for the passed 2 days, along with nausea plus odd cravings ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a yeast infection cause swollen lymph nodes?
- Can a yeast infection cause your vagina to swell and hurt?
- Can a yeast infection cause an extremely itchy anus?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a yeast infection cause cramps?
- Can a yeast infection cause pain in the lower side?
- Can a yeast infection cause a bartholin's cyst?
- Can a sinus infection cause nausea?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free