Doctor insights on:
Can A Yeast Infection Cause Bumps
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
I'm a 22 year old female with two children
..I have a yeast infection.. Can yeast infections cause bumps ?
Yeast doesn't: Usually present with bumps. Symptoms of a yeast infection may include: burning, redness ; itching of the vulva; burning with urination ; vaginal intercourse ; a clumpy, white, vaginal discharge with no odor. Sometimes the discharge isn’t apparent. Please have vaginal lesions checked medically. ...Read more
Can a yeast infection cause a blister like bump on the top part of my iner thigh? Help , answer this please
Yeast infection: It could if you mean white bumps seen inside the vaginal secretion. ...Read more
Yeast infections: Yes on all three accounts.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Yeast infection can cause bumps
- Can a yeast infection cause little bumps?
- Can a yeast infection cause small bumps?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can yeast infections cause bumps inside?
- Can yeast infection cause red bumps?
- Can a yeast infection cause itchy bumps?
- Yeast infections that cause bumps
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free