Doctor insights on:
Can A Yeast Infection Cause Bleeding
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Stress bleeding: Many different types of stress including physical and mental stress from infections can cause breakthrough bleeding. Anything that can throw your natural hormone cycles out of alignment can disrupt the naturally occurring cycle that controls bleeding. Also the birth control alone can cause breakthrough bleeding for several different reasons. If you missed doses that could be a cause of breakthrough bleeding. ...Read more
NO: See your dr.Get a more detailed answer ›
No: These types of infections should not. See your gyn. ...Read more
Yes: If there is enough irritation from the infection, it can cause breakdown of the skin and bleeding. Also, if you are scratching or rubbing the area because of itching, this too can break down the skin and cause bleeding. Finally, some preservatives in some of the treatment creams might also irritate - if this is case, talk to doc about alternative treatment such as diflucan (fluconazole). ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can yeast infection cream cause bleeding?
- Can a yeast infection cause bleeding during pregnancy?
- Can a yeast infection cause bleeding in pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Yeast infections and bleeding
- Yeast infection causing bleeding
- Can you have bleeding with a yeast infection?
- Can multivitamins cause yeast infections?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free