Doctor insights on:
Can A Yeast Infection Cause An Extremely Itchy Anus
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Possibly: Please see your physician for an accurate diagnosis. ...Read more
Itching burning and irritation so if it's not an std, could it be a bacterial or yeast infection?
Possibly: Since you are uncertain, recommend medical evaluation. ...Read more
Yeast? Herpes?: These are typical symptoms of a worse than average yeast infection. Also consider genital herpes if there are any open sores or blisters, or if pain/swelling in groin, or if any fever, headache, etc.Also yeast doesn't usually cause fluid discharge, but initial herpes often does. See a doctor ASAP -- don't try to treat yourself for yeast. Effective Rx depends on starting very soon. Good luck! ...Read more
One possibility:: Yeast can present with clumpy, white vaginal discharge to a watery, white discharge. Sometimes a discharge is not apparent. There is no odor. It can cause swelling and redness of vulva along with itching and burning pain. It may lead to pain with urination or intercourse. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a yeast infection cause itchy skin?
- Can a yeast infection cause itchy bumps?
- Can candida cause itchy anus?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Itchy anus candida infection
- Staph infection itchy anus
- Causes of itchy rash on anus
- Causes of itchy painful anus
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free