Doctor insights on:
Can A Yeast Infection Cause An Extremely Itchy Anus
After vacation from india i got a yeast infection and now broke out in hives all over my body they are big red and itchy have had them for 3 days?
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
I had yeast infection.Took monistat. It went away but my perineum is stil itchy and blistered is this normal?My anus is a little itchy too.What to do?
Allergy? Herpes?: A blstering rash in this part of the body always raises the possibility of genital herpes, and herpes sometimes is initially misdiagnosed as yeast. Or just severe yeast that needs more or different treatment. Or maybe you an allergic reaction to the monistat cream. Don't take chances: see your doctor for professional evaluation. Good luck! ...Read more
Is it possible to get a yeast infection if you've had a vagina one, and may have touched your eyes without thinking to wash hands after applying medication? I can't decide if severe random allergies or eye infection. No puss. Just red and extremely itchy.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a yeast infection cause itchy bumps?
- Can a chronic yeast infection be caused by an uncircumcised sex partner?
- Can a yeast infection cause an odor?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a yeast infection cause itchy skin?
- Can a yeast infection cause swollen lymph nodes?
- Can a yeast infection cause your vagina to swell and hurt?
- What could be causes of vaginal itching besides an std or a yeast infection?
- Talk to a dermatologist online