Doctor insights on:
Can A Women Get Breast Cancer By Wearing A Bra While Sleeping
The breast is both a male and female organ. However its main function is in the delivery of milk to the newborn. Breast cancer occurs 95% of the time in women and 5% of the time in men. It is treated the same regardless of which sex it appears in. It comes in two forms invasive and non-invasive; distinction is important as ...Read more
No : This doesn't happen.Get a more detailed answer ›
No: If wearing a bra is felt to induce problems because of trauma to the breast, cancer is never caused by trauma. Occasionally trauma has brought attention to the presence of a tumor. Cancer is a 3 stage event and usually induced over a period of time, initially by a virus, followed by a carcinogen or possible separate virus such as EBV which doesn't induce Ca but enhances telomerase. ...Read more
No, a breast myth.: A book called “dressed to kill” indicated underwire bras restricted lymphatic drainage & led to accumulation of toxins in the breast. It was theorized this contributed to development of breast cancer. However, lymphatic drainage from the breast is not downward (gravity) – it moves towards the axilla (arm pit). The author's conclusions were not based on medical science & are not deemed accurate. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: This does not happen.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can wearing a bra all the time give me breast cancer?
- Can a woman get breast cancer if you squeeze her breasts really hard?
- Can you get pregnant while wearing a tampon?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Will you get breast cancer if you wear a bra to bed
- Can you still get breast cancer after a mastectomy?
- Can a women get pregnant while on her period?
- Does not wearing a bra cause breast cancer?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free