Doctor insights on:
Can A Woman Who Is Very Hairy Have Problems Giving Birth
No problem: It depends on the cause of the hair growth but if it's genetic (you're always hairier than others) and not due to a hormone producing tumor, then no problem. If you are already pregnant, then you don't have the tumor mentioned above, so again, no problem giving birth. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Depends on situation: I have had jazercise teachers that delivered naturally & started teaching classes a week later & other moms that had a c-section birth & were limited for 2 months. Pre-pregnancy health, health during pregnancy & the complications of delivery all impact this time frame. Each case is in some way unique. ...Read more
Many things: Bleeding, infection, blood clots, embolisms heart attack and many more. Child birth can be very hard for some women. This is especially true for women that have chronic illness before and during their pregnancy such as diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity and other illnesses. ...Read more
Whenever she wants: Whenever she wants.Get a more detailed answer ›
Sometimes: I always caution my patients about the varied information available on the internet. I usually refer patients to acog, the mayo clinic, and pregnancy weekly for reliable sources of information. Keep in mind, that every pregnancy and delivery experience is different. My hope for my patients, is that i can guide them through in the safest and easiest manner that is appropriate for them. ...Read more
Probably not: Watch "baby's first day" on tv; even they usually have kids leave before their sibling emerges.It is difficult for children of all developmental ages not to believe that their mother is in danger of dying on hearing her cry out & seeing the blood & placenta, despite forewarnings. Most farm kids who watch or help during calving/ foaling grow up without developing ptsd, but that's not your mom. ...Read more
Question too broad: When you submit a question to the site please be specific.Your question has been the subject of many books.If you have a specific question that we can address in the space allowed please submit a new one. Questions are not linked on the site. ...Read more
Statistics from 2008: 24 per 100, 000.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you give miramax to a 7yo who is having constipation problems?
- Can having oral sex with someone who has a canker sore cause problems?
- Months after giving birth is it possible to have a a retained placenta
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a woman know she is pregnant after having sex?
- How can you tell if you have gastritis is it just a problem of too much acidity?
- Is it okay to have sex 4 wks after giving birth or is it a must to wait 6 wks?
- When is a normal time to start having sex again after giving birth
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online