Doctor insights on:
Can A Woman Take Metronidazole While Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
I've been on metronidazole for a week until yesterday at noon. I also take tri estarylla, I took both meds. I had unprotected sex will I get pregnant?
Probably not: The only antibiotic that has ever been proven to decrease birth-control effectiveness is Rifampin--a drug used to treat tuberculosis. There are theoretic concerns about other antibiotics and you will see these concerns in print all over the internet but In practice, most common antibiotics such as Metronidazole don't affect birth-control effectiveness. Most likely you will not get pregnant! ...Read more
Yes,: you can.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pregnant while take metronidazole gel?
- Is it safe to take metronidazole while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Can i take sudafed while on metronidazole?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a pregnant woman take laxatives?
- Can a pregnant woman take robitussin?
- Can a pregnant woman take theraflu?
- Can pregnant woman take nyquil?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free