Doctor insights on:
Can A Woman Have One Baby In Uterus And One In Tube What Do They Do
Do I have pid? I have a healthy uterus and ovaries but one tube was twisted but gone now and the other is inflamed! what are my chances for a baby?
I have had two partial saplinectomy one on my left tube and one one my right tube. On both tubes the ectopic was almost by the uterus. Can I get pregn?
May be Reasonable: Tubes are not needed for ivf. Depending upon your age, the ability of your remaining ovary to produce eggs, and the quality of the ivf program, your chances for success with ivf could be very reasonable. Please speak with your reproductive endocrinologist about your particular situation. Best of luck to you! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have arcuate/sepulate uterus along with mildly dilated fallopian tube. Can I have a test tube baby?
Yes : Yes you can with close monitoring.Get a more detailed answer ›
What is a normal hCG level for a women who has had a full hersterecomy. No uterus ovaries tubes or cervix?
I am female, age 48. I had uterus cancer. Dr removed uterus and filipine tubes. Now I had urine infection with pus cells 50-60% and contains equali.
I am female of age 48. I had uterus cancer. Dr removed my uterus and filipine tubes. Now I had urine infection with pus cells 50-60% and contains equali. What should I do? Is it a cause of concern?
Went to doctor hCG level was 329 four days later it's 3410 they don't see a baby in the uterus just fluid and a little spot in tube is this normal?
Repeat u/ sound: Your obstetrician will probably order repeat u/s in a few days. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a woman get pregnant with one fallopian tube?
- What can my baby do at 1 month?
- What can a one month old baby do?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a woman have 2 periods in one month?
- Can a woman have children with one ovary?
- Can a woman have one last period and be pregnant?
- Do test tube babies have belly buttons?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free