Doctor insights on:
Can A Woman Have One Baby In Uterus And One In Tube What Do They Do
Do I have pid? I have a healthy uterus and ovaries but one tube was twisted but gone now and the other is inflamed! what are my chances for a baby?
I have arcuate/sepulate uterus along with mildly dilated fallopian tube. Can I have a test tube baby?
Yes : Yes you can with close monitoring.Get a more detailed answer ›
Went to doctor hCG level was 329 four days later it's 3410 they don't see a baby in the uterus just fluid and a little spot in tube is this normal?
Repeat u/ sound: Your obstetrician will probably order repeat u/s in a few days. ...Read more
I have had two partial saplinectomy one on my left tube and one one my right tube. On both tubes the ectopic was almost by the uterus. Can I get pregn?
May be Reasonable: Tubes are not needed for ivf. Depending upon your age, the ability of your remaining ovary to produce eggs, and the quality of the ivf program, your chances for success with ivf could be very reasonable. Please speak with your reproductive endocrinologist about your particular situation. Best of luck to you! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I did HSG on uterus and tubes are ok.after one day I felt cramp.after 6 days I had alot of clear discharge as water flow with no color what to do?
Do nothing: Hello Theodora, Remember, in order to "see" the inside of the uterus and tubes, fluid has to be injected. Some of this fluid runs out into the abdominal cavity. Some of the fluid runs out by way of the vagina. This substance can be irritating to the uterus so you may feel cramping. The amount of fluid that the doc used will determine how much you see coming out. All you feel is expected. ...Read more
'' why are my breast so itching and hurting after I have had my uterus taken out a year ago''? I have had 3 c-section the last one was 9/17/2010 i had my tubes tried the same day. I had to have the lining of my uterus burn down shortly after due to the fa
Having : Having breast itching and pain can occur from hormonal changes, or from completely separate issues such as a skin condition. First of all be sure that your bra material isn't aggravating your condition, and be sure your laundry soap isn't irritating. If your skin has any changes such as a rash, then you may need to see a dermatologist. Be sure your mammograms are up to date if you are of the age that you need them. You may need to contact your gynecologist to consider medication treatment for your chronic breast itching and pain. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a sore throat and ulcers in my mouth its very painful what can i do
- What can i do to keep more time having sex if i come in least one minute?
- My mother have pain and a burning in her leg what can she do in her left leg
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can you do to stop itching in the hand if you have a fracture?
- How do i know if i have a stress fracture in my heel and how do they treat it?
- What can i do about a small cavity in my tooth besides drill and fill?
- What can i do if i have swelling in my back and that what's showed up on my mri?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free