Doctor insights on:
Can A Woman Get Pregnant While On Period
Highly unusual: That would be very unusual.Get a more detailed answer ›
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
If it is really: Your period, u cannot get pregnant during the period. ...Read more
Possibly: A normal cycle is 28 days, ovulation is in the middle on day 14. Sperm can live in the female genital tract for up to 5 days so theoretically you could get pregnant both 10 days before and 10 days after your period. However, the best chance of pregnancy is to have sex closer to the time of ovulation. ...Read more
Please tell me, could a woman get pregnant when she and sex 2 to 3 days before her expected period?
Even though the: Timing makes it less likely, it is still possible. ...Read more
Not likely: A woman menstruates 2 weeks after she ovulates, so if you are regular in your period, than it would be unlikely for you to get pregnant a day after. Important to use birth control (and condoms for sti protection) if you do not ant to get pregnant. Best wishes. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a woman get her period while pregnant?
- Can a woman get pregnant while on her period?
- Can a woman get pregnant while being pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If a woman is pregnant can she get her period
- Can a woman get pregnant without having a period?
- Can a woman get pregnant without a period?
- Can a woman get pregnant during period?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online