Doctor insights on:
Can A Woman Get Pregnant When They Have Ovulated
Is it better to get pregnant a day or two before ovulation or on the day of ovulation? Also can a woman get pregnant 1 day after she ovulates?
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Probably not: The human egg is fertilizable only for 24 hrs after ovulation. It degrades after that time and is not able to be fertilized. The point is you probably don't know exactly when you ovulated, and there is a chance of unwanted pregnancy if you have sex after ovulation without contraception. ...Read more
Is it likely for a 27 year old woman to get pregnant from precum during ovulation if man was only inside her for a minute before putting a condom on?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When can a woman not get pregnant
- Does a woman have to be ovulating to get pregnant?
- Can a woman get pregnant without ovulating?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When can a woman get pregnant after miscarriage
- When is the time a woman can get pregnant
- When a woman get pregnant how it can be stopped
- When can a woman get pregnant in her cycle
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free