Doctor insights on:
Can A Woman Get Pregnant If She Is Not Ovulating
Is it better to get pregnant a day or two before ovulation or on the day of ovulation? Also can a woman get pregnant 1 day after she ovulates?
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Yes: Technically speaking, its not possible to get pregnant if you are not ovulating. In real life, its hard to know for sure if/when you ovulate without special testing. Some women don't ovulate every month but when they occasionally ovulate, they can become pregnant. Its best to assume that pregnancy is possible and take appropriate precautions so that you are not surprised. Best wishes! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Probably not: The human egg is fertilizable only for 24 hrs after ovulation. It degrades after that time and is not able to be fertilized. The point is you probably don't know exactly when you ovulated, and there is a chance of unwanted pregnancy if you have sex after ovulation without contraception. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a woman get pregnant even if she isn t ovulating?
- If a woman is pregnant can she get her period
- Can a woman get pregnant of she has pos?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can women get pregnant if she does not ovulate?
- Can a woman tell if she is pregnant?
- Can a woman get pregnant when she has her period?
- Can a woman get pregnant while she's already pregnant?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free