Doctor insights on:
Can A Woman Get Pregnant Before Her Period
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Possibly: A normal cycle is 28 days, ovulation is in the middle on day 14. Sperm can live in the female genital tract for up to 5 days so theoretically you could get pregnant both 10 days before and 10 days after your period. However, the best chance of pregnancy is to have sex closer to the time of ovulation. ...Read more
Please tell me, could a woman get pregnant when she and sex 2 to 3 days before her expected period?
Even though the: Timing makes it less likely, it is still possible. ...Read more
Not likely: A woman menstruates 2 weeks after she ovulates, so if you are regular in your period, than it would be unlikely for you to get pregnant a day after. Important to use birth control (and condoms for sti protection) if you do not ant to get pregnant. Best wishes. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Yes, it is.: No periods in a woman who's had a period before means you're not ovulating (releasing an egg) every month. If you're not ttc you should still use birth control as you may still be fertile, and you can go from no period to prego without a period. If you're ttc see a reproductive endocrinology and infertility (rei) md for testing and treatment to help you conceive; see rei if you never had a period. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a woman get pregnant 2 days before her period?
- Can a woman get pregnant 3 days before her period?
- Can a woman get pregnant days before her period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a woman get pregnant 4 days before her period?
- Can a woman get pregnant a week before her period?
- Can a woman get pregnant two days before her period?
- Can a woman get pregnant a day before her period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free