Doctor insights on:
Can A Woman Get Breast Cancer If You Squeeze Her Breasts Really Hard
The breast is both a male and female organ. However its main function is in the delivery of milk to the newborn. Breast cancer occurs 95% of the time in women and 5% of the time in men. It is treated the same regardless of which sex it appears in. It comes in two forms invasive and non-invasive; distinction is important as ...Read more
Nope: But don't let people do that to you! ouch! ...Read more
Can you get breast cancer if your breast get squeeze really hard and the next day it became very painful, swollen, red, warm, and lumps?
I wish we knew!: We really don't know what causes breast cancer. We do know that women with a long exposure to estrogen are at a higher risk. If you started your period early, or never got pregnant, you have more estrogen exposure. But these are things you can't really change. However, alcohol intake is associated with breast cancer, so decrease how much you drink. And lower your body fat. And avoid bpa plastics. ...Read more
No : This doesn't happen.Get a more detailed answer ›
If a woman doesn't have fully developed breasts, is it still possible for her to get breast cancer?
Yes: By not having fully developed breasts, do you mean, pre-pubertal? Or do you mean smaller breasts? Breast cancer is dependent on many factors, many of which we know, and may of which we don't. Yes, it is possible in smaller breasted women, and is also possible in men. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Usually 40: For women without a family history of breast cancer, then yearly mammograms start at age 40. If there is a family history of breast cancer at young ages (less than 50), then patients are followed in a high risk program and imaging is determined (in many we start 10 years prior to the youngest diagnosis). People with brca mutations in their families should be in a high risk program as well. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will you get breast cancer if you wear a bra to bed
- Can you still get breast cancer after a mastectomy?
- Can a woman get a breast infection if she is not producing milk?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If you get a breast implants can you breastfeed
- Can men get breast cancer if their nipples are pinched?
- If my boyfriend sucks on my breasts can i still get breast cancer
- Can you get cervical cancer if you are a virgin?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free