Doctor insights on:
Can A Vitamin D Deficiency Lead To Leukopenia
Not typically: Vitamin d deficiency is associated with rickets in growing children and osteomalacia in adolescents and adults. Symptoms of rickets, if present, include pain and irritability, motor delay, poor growth, and increased susceptibility to infections. People with osteomalacia may have no symptoms or may have generalized muscle and bone pain. ...Read more
Vitamin D deficiency: Deficiency causes rickets and osteomalacia in children. Vit d needs exposure to sun lite to be converted to active form, and breast fed babies lack the vitamin d unless suplemented adults - osteoporosis, fractures , weakness etc excess causes vague symptoms like anorexia, polyuria, nausea, etc. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Vitamin deficiency lead leukopenia
- Can a vitamin d deficiency lead to rheumatoid arthritis?
- Can leukopenia lead to leukemia?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What vitamin deficiency can lead to muscle cramps?
- Will vitamin deficiency lead hemoglobin
- Can vitamin d deficiency cause muscle cramps?
- What can a deficiency in vitamin d do to the body?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free