Doctor insights on:
Can A Viral Infection Cause Floating Spots In The Eyes
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
I've had a viral infection hitting 3wks on monday, no temperture, iron low at 7 but have spots around hip area and down side under armpits area?
What does it mean to have red spots in the body of a baby? Could it be a viral infection or a virus?
Antibiotics; time: Bacterial infections of the eyes are treated with antibiotics specific for the likely causal organism, whereas viral infections are ordinarily managed with irrigation, cleansing the eyelids, artificial tears, decongestants, and occassional antiinflammatory agents like steroids for complicated keratitis. Specific viral infections like herpes simplex have antiviral medications for treatment. ...Read more
Bacterial germs can penetrate the eyes, but viral infections in the eye are relatively rare. Why is this?
Hi, I started with very sore eyes two days ago and now I have hot and cold sweats and I ache everywhere. Viral infection that will go on its own.?
Dr told me I had a viral infection last wk cuz I had canker sores&sore red spots on the top of my mouth.it went away,but it's back again.what do i do?
Was diagnosed last wk wit viral infection:had red spots on the BACK ROOF of mouth&canker sores INSIDE of my mouth.it went away&just came back..normal?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes black floating spots in the eyes?
- Floating spots before the eyes
- Black spots floating in eyes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a viral infection cause dizziness?
- Can a viral infection cause night sweats?
- Can viral infection cause gastrointestinal fistula?
- Can erythema multiforme be caused by viral or bacterial infection?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free