Doctor insights on:
Can A Uti Cause Bumps Or Sores On The Vaginal Area
A urinary tract infection (often called UTI) is most commonly caused by bacteria and usually refers to an infection in the bladder. Not all bacteria that grows from the urine represents an infection, so the need for antibiotics is determined by your ...Read more
Can a UTI cause vaginal bumps? I recently got diagnosed with a bad UTI and no i woke up with a pimple like thing on my vagina just on the outside.
Is it possible for a UTI or yeast infection to cause bumps in the vaginal area? Also can the medication Macrobid cause bumps as a side effect?
No, BV does!: Sometimes disturbances to the natural bacteria in your vagina (douching, irregular bleeding, unprotected sex, etc) can allow abnl bacteria like Gardnerella to overgrow and cause a fishy odor. It's not sexually transmitted, but can be treated w/ Metronidazole(Flagyl)/Clindamycin/Boric Acid. See your GYN for a prescription and be examined for other potential causes. Nothing urgent/dangerous though. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Can UTI cause yellow discharge? I've yellow vaginal discharge on daily basis. Went for c&s test, no pathogen seen. Negative for wet mount.
Probably not UTI: UTI doesn't cause vaginal discharge. Probably you were tested for STDs (gonorrhea, chlamydia) and negative wet mount suggests you were checked for vaginal infections bacterial vaginosis, trichomonas, and yeast. But that test messes almost half of trichomonas infections; ask doc about the newly available DNA test for trich, a far better test. Also ask about cervicitis and maybe retest for STDs. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Tiny group of bumps next to vaginal opening could this be HPV or bumps from a UTI or yeast infection that i have?
Possible hpv: Need to see and bx.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can herpes cause sores on the vaginal area?
- How can you treat a sebaceous cyst or skin trauma in the vaginal area?
- Hernias and waist discomfort
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Bumps in the mouth on my gums what can cause this to happen
- Can a ovarian cysts cause pain on my right side when the cysts is on the left?
- What can cause a rash or spots all over the body lasting more than two weeks?
- What can cause severe pain in my lower pelvic area on the right side?
- Talk to a dermatologist online