Doctor insights on:
Can A Uti Cause Bumps Or Sores On The Vaginal Area
Not usually: This would depend on the skin coming into contact with the urine. A barrier such as a&d ointment can correct that. If the two things happened at the same time i would be concerned something else is going on. ...Read more
A urinary tract infection (often called UTI) is most commonly caused by bacteria and usually refers to an infection in the bladder. Not all bacteria that grows from the urine represents an infection, so the need for antibiotics is determined by your ...Read more
Can a UTI cause vaginal bumps? I recently got diagnosed with a bad UTI and no i woke up with a pimple like thing on my vagina just on the outside.
May be a cyst : This may be a barholins cyst. If it does not resolve with gentle cleansings and warm compresses, it may require attain by your gynecologist if it does not resolve within 3 weeks or becomes worse or infected. ...Read more
Is it possible for a UTI or yeast infection to cause bumps in the vaginal area? Also can the medication Macrobid cause bumps as a side effect?
No: A UTI will not cause bumps. A yeast infection will not either unless you scratch the area so much it becomes very irritated. Macrobid would not cause bumps unless you were allergic to it. ...Read more
Can UTI cause yellow discharge? I've yellow vaginal discharge on daily basis. Went for c&s test, no pathogen seen. Negative for wet mount.
Probably not UTI: UTI doesn't cause vaginal discharge. Probably you were tested for STDs (gonorrhea, chlamydia) and negative wet mount suggests you were checked for vaginal infections bacterial vaginosis, trichomonas, and yeast. But that test messes almost half of trichomonas infections; ask doc about the newly available DNA test for trich, a far better test. Also ask about cervicitis and maybe retest for STDs. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can herpes cause sores on the vaginal area?
- How can you treat a sebaceous cyst or skin trauma in the vaginal area?
- Hernias and waist discomfort
- What can cause blisters on only a small area of the genitals?
- Bumps in the mouth on my gums what can cause this to happen
- Can a ovarian cysts cause pain on my right side when the cysts is on the left?
- What can cause a rash or spots all over the body lasting more than two weeks?
- What can cause severe pain in my lower pelvic area on the right side?
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free