Doctor insights on:
Can A Uti Cause Bleeding In Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Bleeding and UTI: If you have a uti, you may have some blood in your urine, if you have a hemorrhagic cystitis. Bleeding from sexual relations is not due to a uti. It may be due to some form of trauma. If this blood loss is persistent and/or painful, see a gyn to get the answer of what is causing this bleeding. Good luck. ...Read more
Sure: Both can do that. Hopefully you are getting these infections treated. ...Read more
A urinary tract infection (often called UTI) is most commonly caused by bacteria and usually refers to an infection in the bladder. Not all bacteria that grows from the urine represents an infection, so the need for antibiotics is determined by your ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a yeast infection cause bleeding in pregnancy?
- Can a bleeding ulcer cause blood in the urine?
- Can a uti cause a negative pregnancy test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a negative pregnancy test result in having a uti?
- Can a dermoid cyst cause bleeding during pregnancy?
- Can a uti cause a drop in blood pressure?
- Can intense exercise in early pregnancy cause a miscarriage?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free