Doctor insights on:
Can A Urinary Tract Infection Cause You Any Pain While Having Sex
Couples often worry about having sex during pregnancy. They may be afraid that having sex could cause a miscarriage or harm the baby. It is best to talk to your doctor or nurse midwife about your specific situation to make sure you are considered at low risk for complications such a ...Read more
Any sex might: The physical location of the urethra ( opening to bladder) is just above the vaginal opening. Any sexual activity can drive germs into the urethra and allow their entry into the bladder, resulting in a urinary tract infection.Solo or partner related sex can do this in susceptable women. Those with the susceptability can reduce the frequency of infections by urinating after sex. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have a urinary tract infection and I was trying to find out if it could be spread to my boyfriend during sexual intercourse?
I have a bladder infection / urinary tract infection and it's not that bad yet. I took pyridium and ciprofloxacn, can I have sex?
It is OK to have sex: But it may be uncomfortable for you due to the recent uti. ...Read more
What are the typical bladder infection symptoms? I think I have a bladder infection, but i'm not sure. What are some of the symptoms? Is it the same as a urinary tract infection?
Burning,urgency,freq: Dysuria or burning on urination... The need to urinate urgently, urgency... The need to urinate frequently, frequency are the most common signs of a urinary tract infection. If the infection is in the kidney pain in the flank or back, fever and chills are common. Uti encompasses both bladder and kidney infections. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a guy transfer a urinary tract infection to a woman while having sex?
- Can you have a urinary tract infection without pain?
- Can you have a urinary tract infection without burning?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you have a urinary tract infection without painful urination?
- Can a urinary tract infection cause back pain?
- Can you have a urinary tract infection with no symptoms?
- Can a urinary tract infection cause stomach pain?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free